The Advising Success Network provides individuals and institutions with:
- Access to a national network of peers
- Free resources
- Our resources include case studies and materials for advisors, advising leaders, and anyone interested in advising redesign.
- Opportunities to present
- Our network highlights exemplary programs and success stories from institutions that serve our priority populations of Black, Latinx/a/o, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, and poverty-affected students with holistic and affirming support.
- Dedicated time to learn in communities of practice
- Relevant and meaningful staff and faculty professional development
Engage with us by completing the Network Engagement Interest form. If you are a student, advisor, faculty member, or just someone who believes in the power of advising to create a transformative student experience, we want to hear from you.
The Advising Success Network is led by a team within NASPA - Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education, along with student leaders, partner organizations, and individual contributors.
Nobody knows what students need more than students themselves. We amplify the voices of students as leaders and position them as integral in the design and continuous revision of the advising and support they receive.