Over the years, the focus and taxonomy of advising have evolved.
Committed to putting the student at the center, the network ensures that institutions integrate the needs and aspirations of their students into redesign efforts and provide students a seamless educational experience.
- Technology as a silver bullet
- Increases use of predictive analytics in advising practices
- Advising promoted as an essential student success tool
- Campus leadership leverages advising to increase student retention and satisfaction
Integrated Student Support
- Advising is a critical element of the student success ecosystem
- Encourages collaboration across campus community
- Student-centered structures and processes
- Advising experience includes academic, career and basic needs
Published: March 26, 2020
A letter from one advising administrator to her staff in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Reposted with the author’s permission.View More